New polymer matrix system for phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes and the role of the small molecular co-host
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 601–613, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Salert, B. Ch. D., Krueger, H., Bagnich, S. A., Unger, T., Jaiser, F., Al-Sa'di, M., Neher, D., Hayer, A. and Eberle, T. (2013), New polymer matrix system for phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes and the role of the small molecular co-host. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 601–613. doi: 10.1002/pola.26409
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!