Depth characterization by confocal raman microscopy of oxygen inhibition in free radical photopolymerization of acrylates: Contribution of the thiol chemistry
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 635–643, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Courtecuisse, F., Cerezo, J., Croutxé-Barghorn, C., Dietlin, C. and Allonas, X. (2013), Depth characterization by confocal raman microscopy of oxygen inhibition in free radical photopolymerization of acrylates: Contribution of the thiol chemistry. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 635–643. doi: 10.1002/pola.26413
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!