Influence of (1,3-phenylene)bis(3-methyl-1-phenyl pentylidene)dilithium initiator concentration on the modality of polybutadiene
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 824–835, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Vasilakopoulos, T. C. and Hadjichristidis, N. (2013), Influence of (1,3-phenylene)bis(3-methyl-1-phenyl pentylidene)dilithium initiator concentration on the modality of polybutadiene. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 824–835. doi: 10.1002/pola.26435
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!