Influence of fluorinated substituent and terminal length on phase behavior of mesogen-jacketed liquid crystalline polymers with a biphenyl mesogen
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 557–564, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, G., Cai, H., Shen, Z., Fan, X. and Zhou, Q. (2013), Influence of fluorinated substituent and terminal length on phase behavior of mesogen-jacketed liquid crystalline polymers with a biphenyl mesogen. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 557–564. doi: 10.1002/pola.26436
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21134001, 973
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011CB606004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!