Donor–acceptor-integrated conjugated polymers based on carbazole[3,4-c:5,6-c]bis[1,2,5]thiadiazole with tight π–π stacking for photovoltaics
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 565–574, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Zha, D., Chen, L., Wu, F., Wang, H. and Chen, Y. (2013), Donor–acceptor-integrated conjugated polymers based on carbazole[3,4-c:5,6-c]bis[1,2,5]thiadiazole with tight π–π stacking for photovoltaics. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 565–574. doi: 10.1002/pola.26438
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!