Synthesis and characterization of Y-type polymers for second-order nonlinear optical applications
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 836–843, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Kolli, B., Mishra, S. P., Palai, A. K., Kanai, T., Joshi, M. P., Mohan, S. R., Dhami, T. S., Kukreja, L. M. and Samui, A. B. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of Y-type polymers for second-order nonlinear optical applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 836–843. doi: 10.1002/pola.26439
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!