Novel vanadium(III) complexes with tridentate phenoxy-phosphine [O,P(O),O] ligands: Synthesis, characterization, and catalytic behavior of ethylene polymerization and copolymerization with 10-undecen-1-ol
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 844–854, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-W., Zhang, G.-B., Lu, L.-P. and Li, Y.-S. (2013), Novel vanadium(III) complexes with tridentate phenoxy-phosphine [O,P(O),O] ligands: Synthesis, characterization, and catalytic behavior of ethylene polymerization and copolymerization with 10-undecen-1-ol. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 844–854. doi: 10.1002/pola.26441
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Nos. 21234006, 51073158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!