Multifunctional amphiphilic siloxane architectures using sequential, metal-free click ligations
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 855–864, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Rambarran, T., Gonzaga, F. and Brook, M. A. (2013), Multifunctional amphiphilic siloxane architectures using sequential, metal-free click ligations. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 855–864. doi: 10.1002/pola.26442
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Rick Vrkovnik (Siltech Corp.)
- Michael Maloney (Silcotech)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!