Multifunctional amphiphilic siloxane architectures using sequential, metal-free click ligations
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 855–864, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Rambarran, T., Gonzaga, F. and Brook, M. A. (2013), Multifunctional amphiphilic siloxane architectures using sequential, metal-free click ligations. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 855–864. doi: 10.1002/pola.26442
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Rick Vrkovnik (Siltech Corp.)
- Michael Maloney (Silcotech)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.