A computational study on the reactivity enhancement in the free radical polymerization of alkyl α-hydroxymethacrylate and acrylate derivatives
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 880–889, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Karahan, Ö., Aviyente, V., Avci, D., Zijlstra, H. and Matthias Bickelhaupt, F. (2013), A computational study on the reactivity enhancement in the free radical polymerization of alkyl α-hydroxymethacrylate and acrylate derivatives. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 880–889. doi: 10.1002/pola.26445
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!