Linear and star-shaped POSS hybrid materials containing crystalline isotactic polystyrene chains
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 947–953, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Vielhauer, M., Lutz, P. J., Reiter, G. and Mülhaupt, R. (2013), Linear and star-shaped POSS hybrid materials containing crystalline isotactic polystyrene chains. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 947–953. doi: 10.1002/pola.26458
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!