Hydrophilic polyisophthalamides containing poly(ethylene oxide) side chains: Synthesis, characterization, and physical properties
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 963–976, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Carretero, P., Molina, S., Sandín, R., Rodríguez-Hernández, J., Lozano, A. E. and Abajo, J. d. (2013), Hydrophilic polyisophthalamides containing poly(ethylene oxide) side chains: Synthesis, characterization, and physical properties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 963–976. doi: 10.1002/pola.26461
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!