Synthesis of block and graft copolymers of styrene by raft polymerization, using dodecyl-based trithiocarbonates as initiators and chain transfer agents
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1066–1078, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Ponnusamy, K., Babu, R. P. and Dhamodharan, R. (2013), Synthesis of block and graft copolymers of styrene by raft polymerization, using dodecyl-based trithiocarbonates as initiators and chain transfer agents. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1066–1078. doi: 10.1002/pola.26466
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!