Synthesis and photoresponsive behavior of azobenzene-containing side-chain liquid crystalline diblock polymers with polypeptide block
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1040–1050, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
He, X., Gao, C., Sun, W., Huang, W., Lin, S. and Yan, D. (2013), Synthesis and photoresponsive behavior of azobenzene-containing side-chain liquid crystalline diblock polymers with polypeptide block. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1040–1050. doi: 10.1002/pola.26472
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: No.21174038, 51103044
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10ZR1409500
- Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11QA1401600
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Advanced Polymer Materials. Grant Number: ZD20100101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!