Synthesis and photoresponsive behavior of azobenzene-containing side-chain liquid crystalline diblock polymers with polypeptide block
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1040–1050, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
He, X., Gao, C., Sun, W., Huang, W., Lin, S. and Yan, D. (2013), Synthesis and photoresponsive behavior of azobenzene-containing side-chain liquid crystalline diblock polymers with polypeptide block. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1040–1050. doi: 10.1002/pola.26472
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: No.21174038, 51103044
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10ZR1409500
- Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11QA1401600
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Advanced Polymer Materials. Grant Number: ZD20100101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!