Functional polysilanes of relevance for the synthesis of Au and Au–Pd nanoparticle assemblies—a study on the role of polymer-supported thioether side chains
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1129–1136, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Shankar, R. and Sahoo, U. (2013), Functional polysilanes of relevance for the synthesis of Au and Au–Pd nanoparticle assemblies—a study on the role of polymer-supported thioether side chains. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1129–1136. doi: 10.1002/pola.26475
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!