Synthesis and photovoltaic performances of benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b']dithiophene-alt-2,3-diphenylquinoxaline copolymers pending functional groups in phenyl rings
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1051–1057, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Tan, H., Deng, X., Yu, J., Chen, J., Nie, K., Huang, Y., Liu, Y., Wang, Y., Zhu, M. and Zhu, W. (2013), Synthesis and photovoltaic performances of benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b']dithiophene-alt-2,3-diphenylquinoxaline copolymers pending functional groups in phenyl rings. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1051–1057. doi: 10.1002/pola.26477
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172187, 50973093
- Innovation Group and Xiangtan Joint Project in Hunan Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 12JJ7002, 12JJ8001
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 2009 430111 0004
- Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Numbers: 10A119, 11CY023, 10B112
- Postgraduate Science Foundation for Innovation in Hunan Province. Grant Number: CX2011B263
- Hunan College Students Study and Innovation Experimental Program (2011 and 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!