Synthesis and properties of high-performance functional polyimides containing rigid nonplanar conjugated tetraphenylethylene moieties
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1302–1314, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhang, Y., Lan, Q., Qin, Z., Liu, S., Zhao, C., Chi, Z. and Xu, J. (2013), Synthesis and properties of high-performance functional polyimides containing rigid nonplanar conjugated tetraphenylethylene moieties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1302–1314. doi: 10.1002/pola.26498
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- National 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51173214, 51233008, J1103305
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- State Key Laboratory for Modification of Chemical Fibers and Polymer Materials of Dong Hua University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!