Tadanori Kurosawa and Yi-Cang Lai contributed equally to this work.
Effects of the acceptor conjugation length and composition on the electrical memory characteristics of random copolyimides
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1348–1358, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Kurosawa, T., Lai, Y.-C., Yu, A.-D., Wu, H.-C., Higashihara, T., Ueda, M. and Chen, W.-C. (2013), Effects of the acceptor conjugation length and composition on the electrical memory characteristics of random copolyimides. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1348–1358. doi: 10.1002/pola.26502
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!