A non-phosgene process to homopolycarbonate and copolycarbonates of isosorbide using dimethyl carbonate: Synthesis, characterization, and properties
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1387–1397, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q., Zhu, W., Li, C., Guan, G., Zhang, D., Xiao, Y. and Zheng, L. (2013), A non-phosgene process to homopolycarbonate and copolycarbonates of isosorbide using dimethyl carbonate: Synthesis, characterization, and properties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1387–1397. doi: 10.1002/pola.26507
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!