An H-shaped polymer bonding β-cyclodextrin at branch points: Synthesis and influences of attached β-cyclodextrins on physical properties
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1405–1416, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Mu, C.-G., Fan, X.-D., Tian, W., Bai, Y., Yang, Z., Yao, H. and Chen, H. (2013), An H-shaped polymer bonding β-cyclodextrin at branch points: Synthesis and influences of attached β-cyclodextrins on physical properties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1405–1416. doi: 10.1002/pola.26512
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!