Facile aqueous synthesis and stabilization of nearly monodispersed gold nanospheres by poly(L-proline)
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1448–1456, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Gkikas, M., Timonen, J., Ruokolainen, J., Alexandridis, P. and Iatrou, H. (2013), Facile aqueous synthesis and stabilization of nearly monodispersed gold nanospheres by poly(L-proline). J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1448–1456. doi: 10.1002/pola.26517
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education through the HRAKLITOS II program
- Operational Program and Initial Educational Vocational Training-EPEAEK
- European Social Funds, and the project ARISTEIA
- National Science Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.