Donor–acceptor alternating π-conjugated polymers containing Di(thiophen-2-yl)pyrene and 2,5-Bis(2-octyldodecyl)pyrrolo[3,4-c]pyrrole-1,4(2H,5H)-dione for organic thin-film transistors
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1457–1467, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D. S., Kim, K. H., Cho, M. J., Jin, J.-I. and Choi, D. H. (2013), Donor–acceptor alternating π-conjugated polymers containing Di(thiophen-2-yl)pyrene and 2,5-Bis(2-octyldodecyl)pyrrolo[3,4-c]pyrrole-1,4(2H,5H)-dione for organic thin-film transistors. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1457–1467. doi: 10.1002/pola.26518
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!