ESI, APCI, and MALDI tandem mass spectrometry of poly(methyl acrylate)s: A comparison study for the structural characterization of polymers synthesized via CRP techniques and the software application to analyze MS/MS data
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1595–1605, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Altuntaş, E., Krieg, A., Baumgaertel, A., Crecelius, A. C. and Schubert, U. S. (2013), ESI, APCI, and MALDI tandem mass spectrometry of poly(methyl acrylate)s: A comparison study for the structural characterization of polymers synthesized via CRP techniques and the software application to analyze MS/MS data. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1595–1605. doi: 10.1002/pola.26529
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!