Synthesis of well-defined comb-like graft (co)polymers by nucleophilic substitution reaction between living polymers and polyhalohydrocarbon
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1664–1671, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Zheng, J., Liu, F. and Tang, T. (2013), Synthesis of well-defined comb-like graft (co)polymers by nucleophilic substitution reaction between living polymers and polyhalohydrocarbon. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1664–1671. doi: 10.1002/pola.26540
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!