Highly near-infrared emissive boron di(iso)indomethene-based polymer: Drastic change from deep-red to near-infrared emission via quantitative polymer reaction
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1726–1733, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Yoshii, R., Nagai, A., Tanaka, K. and Chujo, Y. (2013), Highly near-infrared emissive boron di(iso)indomethene-based polymer: Drastic change from deep-red to near-infrared emission via quantitative polymer reaction. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1726–1733. doi: 10.1002/pola.26547
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!