Joonkeun Min and Hee-Soo Yoo contributed equally to this work.
Enolate anionic initiator, sodium deoxybenzoin, for leading living natures by formation of aggregators at the growth chain ends
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1742–1748, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Min, J., Yoo, H.-S., Shah, P. N., Chae, C.-G. and Lee, J.-S. (2013), Enolate anionic initiator, sodium deoxybenzoin, for leading living natures by formation of aggregators at the growth chain ends. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1742–1748. doi: 10.1002/pola.26550
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2A Model Chiral Graft Copolymer Demonstrates Evidence of the Transmission of Stereochemical Information from the Side Chain to the Main Chain on a Nanometer Scale, Macromolecules, 2014, 47, 9, 2796, , , , , , ,
- 3Synthesis of Novel Amphiphilic Polyisocyanate Block Copolymer with Hydroxyl Side Group, Macromolecules, 2014, 47, 5, 1563, , , , ,