1:2-sequence-regulated radical copolymerization of naturally occurring terpenes with maleimide derivatives in fluorinated alcohol
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1774–1785, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Matsuda, M., Satoh, K. and Kamigaito, M. (2013), 1:2-sequence-regulated radical copolymerization of naturally occurring terpenes with maleimide derivatives in fluorinated alcohol. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1774–1785. doi: 10.1002/pola.26556
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!