In situ nitroxide-mediated polymerization of styrene promoted by the N-tert-butyl-α-isopropylnitrone/bpo pair: ESR investigations
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1786–1795, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Detrembleur, C., Clément, J.-L., Sciannaméa, V., Jérôme, C., Catala, J.-M., Gigmes, D., Autissier, L., Botek, E., Zarycz, N. and Champagne, B. (2013), In situ nitroxide-mediated polymerization of styrene promoted by the N-tert-butyl-α-isopropylnitrone/bpo pair: ESR investigations. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 1786–1795. doi: 10.1002/pola.26559
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!