Tandem dynamic kinetic resolution and enzymatic polycondensation to synthesize mPEG-functionalized poly(amine-co-ester)-type chiral prodrugs
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2049–2057, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Qian, X., Jiang, Z., Lin, X. and Wu, Q. (2013), Tandem dynamic kinetic resolution and enzymatic polycondensation to synthesize mPEG-functionalized poly(amine-co-ester)-type chiral prodrugs. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2049–2057. doi: 10.1002/pola.26594
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (No.20874086, No.20704037)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!