Tandem dynamic kinetic resolution and enzymatic polycondensation to synthesize mPEG-functionalized poly(amine-co-ester)-type chiral prodrugs
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2049–2057, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Qian, X., Jiang, Z., Lin, X. and Wu, Q. (2013), Tandem dynamic kinetic resolution and enzymatic polycondensation to synthesize mPEG-functionalized poly(amine-co-ester)-type chiral prodrugs. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2049–2057. doi: 10.1002/pola.26594
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (No.20874086, No.20704037)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.