A facile strategy for synthesis of α,α′-heterobifunctionalized poly (ε-caprolactones) and poly (methyl methacrylate)s containing “clickable” aldehyde and allyloxy functional groups using initiator approach
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2091–2103, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Sane, P. S., Tawade, B. V., Parmar, I., Kumari, S., Nagane, S. and Wadgaonkar, P. P. (2013), A facile strategy for synthesis of α,α′-heterobifunctionalized poly (ε-caprolactones) and poly (methyl methacrylate)s containing “clickable” aldehyde and allyloxy functional groups using initiator approach. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2091–2103. doi: 10.1002/pola.26598
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!