Synthesis and characterization of phenanthrocarbazole–diketopyrrolopyrrole copolymer for high-performance field-effect transistors
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2208–2215, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Guo, Y., Sun, X., Gao, D., Liu, Y. and Yu, G. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of phenanthrocarbazole–diketopyrrolopyrrole copolymer for high-performance field-effect transistors. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2208–2215. doi: 10.1002/pola.26602
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (20825208, 61101051, 51233006, and 21021091)
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: (2011CB808403 and 2011CB932303)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!