New low band-gap semiconducting polymers consisting of 5-(9H-carbazol-9-yl)benzo[a]phenazine as a new acceptor unit for organic photovoltaic cells
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2354–2365, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Kim, H. U., Song, C. E., Park, M.-J., Kang, I.-N., Shin, W. S. and Hwang, D.-H. (2013), New low band-gap semiconducting polymers consisting of 5-(9H-carbazol-9-yl)benzo[a]phenazine as a new acceptor unit for organic photovoltaic cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2354–2365. doi: 10.1002/pola.26614
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!