A computational approach to the free radical polymerization kinetics of alkyl α-hydroxymethacrylate monomers: A structure–reactivity relationship
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2375–2384, June 2013
How to Cite
Işık, M., Karahan, Ö., Avci, D. and Aviyente, V. (2013), A computational approach to the free radical polymerization kinetics of alkyl α-hydroxymethacrylate monomers: A structure–reactivity relationship. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2375–2384. doi: 10.1002/pola.26622
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Center for High Performance Computing of Turkey (UYBHM). Grant Number: 20792009
- Bogazici University Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 03M501, 05HB501
- State Planning Organization. Grant Number: DPT-2009K120520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!