Electrochemiluminescence biosensor for Ramos cells based on a nanostructured conducting polymer composite material (PICA-MWNTs)
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2385–2392, June 2013
How to Cite
Nie, G., Bai, Z., Yu, W. and Zhang, L. (2013), Electrochemiluminescence biosensor for Ramos cells based on a nanostructured conducting polymer composite material (PICA-MWNTs). J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2385–2392. doi: 10.1002/pola.26623
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- the Scientific and Technical Development Project of Qingdao. Grant Number: 11-2-4-3-(10)-jch
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M521288
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20123719120006
- NSF of Shandong. Grant Number: ZR2011BM003
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20875052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!