Oligonucleotide-mediated aggregation of a cationic conjugated polymer for fluorescent detection of mercury ions in an aqueous medium
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2393–2400, June 2013
How to Cite
Kwon, N. Y., Jang, G., Kim, J., Kim, D. and Lee, T. S. (2013), Oligonucleotide-mediated aggregation of a cationic conjugated polymer for fluorescent detection of mercury ions in an aqueous medium. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2393–2400. doi: 10.1002/pola.26624
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!