Syntheses and properties of poly(diethyl vinylphosphonate) initiated by lanthanide tris(borohydride) complexes: Polymerization controllability and mechanism
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2409–2415, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Ni, X., Ling, J. and Shen, Z. (2013), Syntheses and properties of poly(diethyl vinylphosphonate) initiated by lanthanide tris(borohydride) complexes: Polymerization controllability and mechanism. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2409–2415. doi: 10.1002/pola.26626
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!