Sulfonation of polystyrene: Toward the “ideal” polyelectrolyte
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 2416–2424, June 2013
How to Cite
Coughlin, J. E., Reisch, A., Markarian, M. Z. and Schlenoff, J. B. (2013), Sulfonation of polystyrene: Toward the “ideal” polyelectrolyte. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2416–2424. doi: 10.1002/pola.26627
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: DMR-0939850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!