Efficient ethylene/norbornene copolymerization by half-titanocenes containing imidazolin-2-iminato ligands and MAO catalyst systems
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2575–2580, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Apisuk, W., Trambitas, A. G., Kitiyanan, B., Tamm, M. and Nomura, K. (2013), Efficient ethylene/norbornene copolymerization by half-titanocenes containing imidazolin-2-iminato ligands and MAO catalyst systems. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2575–2580. doi: 10.1002/pola.26638
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Promotion of Science . Grant Number: JSPS, No. 24350049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!