Synthesis of poly(1-oxodimethylene) via oxidation of poly(vinyl alcohol) with a hydrogen peroxide/hydrobromic acid system and metal complexation behavior of poly(1-oxodimethylene)
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2598–2605, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Kinemuchi, H. and Ochiai, B. (2013), Synthesis of poly(1-oxodimethylene) via oxidation of poly(vinyl alcohol) with a hydrogen peroxide/hydrobromic acid system and metal complexation behavior of poly(1-oxodimethylene). J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2598–2605. doi: 10.1002/pola.26647
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!