Anionic polymerization of biomass-derived furfuryl methacrylate: Controlling polymer tacticity and thermoreversibility
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 13, pages 2793–2803, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
He, J., Zhang, Y. and Chen, E. Y. X. (2013), Anionic polymerization of biomass-derived furfuryl methacrylate: Controlling polymer tacticity and thermoreversibility. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2793–2803. doi: 10.1002/pola.26679
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-1012326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!