Controlled/living copolymerization of styrene and acrylamide in DMF with Fe/TMEDA complex as catalyst
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 13, pages 2919–2924, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G.-X., Lu, M., Hou, Z.-H., Li, J., Zhong, M. and Wu, H. (2013), Controlled/living copolymerization of styrene and acrylamide in DMF with Fe/TMEDA complex as catalyst. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2919–2924. doi: 10.1002/pola.26685
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Hunan Province, China . Grant Number: 2012FJ4272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!