RAFT polymerization of a novel allene-derived asymmetrical divinyl monomer: A facile strategy to alkene-functionalized hyperbranched vinyl polymers with high degrees of branching
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 13, pages 2959–2969, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Bao, Y., Shen, G., Liu, X. and Li, Y. (2013), RAFT polymerization of a novel allene-derived asymmetrical divinyl monomer: A facile strategy to alkene-functionalized hyperbranched vinyl polymers with high degrees of branching. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 2959–2969. doi: 10.1002/pola.26693
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20923003, 21074127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!