Low band-gap modulation of isoindigo-based copolymers toward high open-circuit voltage of polymer solar cells
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 16, pages 3477–3485, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Wan, M., Zhu, H., Deng, H., Jin, L., Guo, J. and Huang, Y. (2013), Low band-gap modulation of isoindigo-based copolymers toward high open-circuit voltage of polymer solar cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 3477–3485. doi: 10.1002/pola.26746
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!