Synthesis of linear and hyperbranched sugar-grafted polysiloxanes using N-hydroxysuccinimide-activated esters
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 17, pages 3607–3618, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Moukarzel, W., Marty, J.-D., Appelhans, D., Mauzac, M. and Fitremann, J. (2013), Synthesis of linear and hyperbranched sugar-grafted polysiloxanes using N-hydroxysuccinimide-activated esters. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 3607–3618. doi: 10.1002/pola.26755
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!