Carbazole-based conjugated polymer covalently coated Fe3O4 nanoparticle as efficient and reversible Hg2+ optical probe
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 17, pages 3636–3645, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Tian, Y., Shi, W., Luo, J., Ma, F., Mi, H. and Lei, Y. (2013), Carbazole-based conjugated polymer covalently coated Fe3O4 nanoparticle as efficient and reversible Hg2+ optical probe. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 3636–3645. doi: 10.1002/pola.26759
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!