In Situ polymerization functionalization of single-walled carbon nanotubes with polystyrene
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 17, pages 3716–3725, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Kayatin, M. J. and Davis, V. A. (2013), In Situ polymerization functionalization of single-walled carbon nanotubes with polystyrene. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 3716–3725. doi: 10.1002/pola.26774
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- NSF US Department of Education Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need Fellowship. Grant Number: #P200A060184
- National Science Foundation Award. Grant Number: EPS-1158862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!