Quantification of ATRP initiator density on polymer latex particles by fluorescence labeling technique using copper-catalyzed azide-alkyne cycloaddition
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 19, pages 4042–4051, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Kasuya, M., Taniguchi, T., Motokawa, R., Kohri, M., Kishikawa, K. and Nakahira, T. (2013), Quantification of ATRP initiator density on polymer latex particles by fluorescence labeling technique using copper-catalyzed azide-alkyne cycloaddition. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 4042–4051. doi: 10.1002/pola.26800
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!