Preparation of polyacrylonitrile via SET-LRP catalyzed by lanthanum powder in the presence of VC
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 19, pages 4088–4094, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Hao, Z., Zhang, J., Chen, H., Liu, D., Wang, D., Qu, H. and Lang, J. (2013), Preparation of polyacrylonitrile via SET-LRP catalyzed by lanthanum powder in the presence of VC. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 4088–4094. doi: 10.1002/pola.26815
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904018, 51073075
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11–1028
- Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of Shandong province. Grant Number: JQ201203
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: ZR2010BQ007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!